All photography provided by Jared Chambers
‘Rhea Foundation’ is an officially registered NGO with experts in continents throughout the world who work together in a sophisticated network to bring about impactful change for the establishment of a better world.
- shape education in less developed countries
- provide basic necessities to people in less fortunate countries
- sensitize the future generations to become more self-aware and responsible
- and shape a better natural habitat for all biodiversity
Our central philosophy is to take hands-on action towards the shaping of a better reality while staying financially transparent with all the people who assist our cause.
Since its formation Rhea Foundation offered humanitarian aid in India, Nepal and Africa. Through our network of coordinators and volunteers we were able to support and fund for the educational needs of orphan girls in Mumbai, India; Distribute adjustable shoes to children of the Maasai territories of Tanzania and to the child Buddhist monks of the Himalayan regions of Nepal as well as providing medicines and financial aid to orphanages, monasteries, rehabilitation centers and to the Elephant Reserve Protection Centre Chitwan.
The first step towards the shaping of a better world starts inside all of us from the understanding of a few basic assumptions that our current mind-set fails to offer, namely, that colour, race, religion, ethnicity and socio-economic status are nothing more than superficial ways that modern society conditions us to see and differentiate ourselves.
What We've Achieved
- Offered humanitarian aid in India, Nepal and Africa.
Distributed adjustable shoes (The-Shoe-That-Grows) to children of the Maasai territories of Tanzania, Africa.
- Distributed adjustable shoes (The-Shoe-That-Grows) to the child Buddhist monks of the Himalayan regions of Nepal
- Funded for the educational needs of orphan girls in Mumbai, India.
- Provided medicines and financial aid to monasteries of Nepal.
- Supported financially alcohol and rehabilitation centers of Nepal.
- Offered financial aid to the Elephant Reserve Protection Center of Chitwan.
- Provided Monk Robes to the child Buddhist Monks of Pharping, Lumbini and Tatopani in Nepal.